Tuesday, September 29, 2009

There is always some truth to any joke

I have always joked around about having and getting a SugarDaddy, but I never took it seriously until about a month and a half ago.

You see, I am an "IT" Girl. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_girl to educate yourself if you don't know what an It Girl is already. Anyway, I have had things bought for me in my past from boys in high school but I never took it seriously. I usually just brushed them off. They were guys who were usually desperate and perhaps even had a screw loose (But then again, who doesn't?).

I am at a point in my life where I am transitioning into a professional, however, I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up. Perhaps this SugarDaddy hunt is a mere distraction from reality, but does it really matter? We all create our own little fantasies from time to time, especially when life gets tough. I've always been unconventional in my ways and love pushing the envelope. Welcome to my Sugar journey and I hope you are along for the ride, because I sure am.

No comments:

Post a Comment