Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Knowledge is Power

As you can see, I am trying to play catchup with my posts in relation to my experiences thus far. As the title of this post says, "Knowledge is Power". It is power! My hands on experience with Mr. Diamond led me to arm myself. I started scouring the internet for all types of articles and books about the sugar lifestyle. Like many of you, I ran into JessBunny's blog which further enticed me into this lifestyle. Now if I could get $10K a month...Wow, I wouldn't know what to do with myself!

I ended up purchasing two very good books. The first was SugarDaddy Dating 101, which I bought direct from the author's site as Amazon had it for double or triple the original price! The second I bought was the book by SA.com. Both were informative but I preferred the latter of the two; SD 101 was rather funny. I would recommend both, but if you are on a budget, I would suggest getting "Seeking Arrangement" first.

Now that I armed myself with experience, blogs and books, I was ready to start hunting again. This time I decided to message some potential daddies. Of the 10 or so daddies in my area that I messaged, only one replied. Such a ratio is discerning and it's kind of like job hunting. It can become depressing but you just have to learn to carry on and persist!

No comments:

Post a Comment