Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reevaluation

Back in August when I met Mr. Diamond, I thought about cooling off my search for my ultimate SugarDaddy. I just did not realize I needed to reevaluate my standards, what I want out of such an arrangement and that chemistry is extremely important.

I have various reasons for wanting a SugarDaddy:

1) I had been aimlessly dating for the past 2 years and the last guy I dated was the last straw. I was emotionally drained and could not put myself out there anymore. Sure, I was starting to get a little lonely despite being very independent, so I thought why not!

2) I recently finished school and have no idea what I want to do professionally. On the other hand, I DO have MANY things I'd like to try, complete or have done, such as modeling, cultivating my artistic abilities, plastic surgery, new car and more!

3) I have the looks and personality, so why not?


After reflecting on my experience with Mr. Diamond, I realized that chemistry is extremely important. I got along with Mr. Diamond but physically, he was far from my type. Once September hit, I took a firm grip on my standards and reinstated my search for the ultimate SugarDaddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment