Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Sugar-filled Weekend


First of all, thank you ladies for the comments on my last post. Anyway, I have a couple thoughts in mind. I got pissed off this week because the majority of recent pots have been looking for booty or ONS. NO THANK YOU!!! So very annoying.

Moving on, I have a date with Gift Daddy this weekend, as well as a pot. This pot is supposedly a millionaire, at the age of 30. Yes, he is a young pot SD. This will be interesting, especially because it will be a blind date! I have no idea what he looks like. Sometimes I think that could be a good thing because I can certainly be too picky...(as I was once told from a ex. pot. millionaire SD).

There is a third who I think I will respond to. He is older but he said he will provide an allowance. I guess it can't hurt to meet up and see. He isn't rich but he said he can provide an allowance...I just don't know how much!

1 comment:

  1. Why do you have no idea what he looks like??? That's kind of scary!

    ReplyDelete