Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Date with SD#1

I finally went on a date with SD#1 after not seeing him for over 2 months!!! Although there were times where I was giving up hope, I never lost faith in him. Why? Well, for starters, one of his best qualities is his consistency. He has always been consistent with his behavior, e.g. texting me, replying to my texts, etc. Past behavior is always indicative of future behavior.

Yes, I had been lightly shopping on the side for a second SD but I have been having a hard time with it. I have no problem gathering potentials, but SD#1 has certainly set the bar high: SD#1 was generous the first time we met, and to this day, he was the only one who gave me something first meeting. Secondly, he is a millionaire. He was the second millionaire I met and he overshadowed the first one because well, the first one wanted to bag me right there and then. Apparently that dude was used to desperate babies. Lastly and most importantly, chemistry! We laugh a lot together and I can poke fun at him. I also find him attractive :) Anyway, I am actually very happy with him except for the fact we are still kind of at "Pay for Play". Sigh. Will expand on it later.

Anyway, his driver picks me up at my house and I am shuttled to SD#1's house. This is my second time being there and he has a lovely place. Candles were lit. I scoped out his backyard for the first time and he has a nice pool and hot tub. We were running late and he said we were meeting some friends for dinner. WHAT!!!???? Now I wasn't upset because we weren't going to have some one on one time, but friends? I was nervous! Yes, I don't care what people think and he said the guy friends didn't care either...So I was a little worried about the women. You know how women can be! Haha.

We switch to his Rolls Royce and head over to the restaurant. I love riding in his car...It's gorgeous. He's so desensitized about his car that he always keeps saying, "It's just a car." I always catch people drooling over it. I can understand what he means...yes it's just a car...but come'on!!! It's hot. During our car ride, he was actually the one who brought up the women and how we should make up a story of how we met. Well, luckily for us, they never asked, haha. Our excuse was pretty simple--We met at a party.

So we are fashionably late and we meet his friends at the bar. Like I said, I was super nervous. I'm sure I hid it well as I am usually very confident (looking) on the outside. We get seated and the drinks start flowing before the sushi. I pretty much drank on an empty stomach but hold my liquor well. Thank god for alcohol though!!! It sure gets everyone talking, relaxed and having fun. I think I had a good rapport with his friends, and most importantly the women, ha. We all had a good time and we all got fairly intoxicated :D

We drank and ate a lot and had a grand ol' time. SD#1 told me he stopped looking on SA because he said that he found someone pretty cool to hang with! I was extremely happy to hear this and had a huge grin on my face. Since we were having a great time and this was the first time in over two months he had time to go out and have fun, I did not even want to think about bringing up the allowance. I enjoyed my time with him and his friends, and do not take his generosity for granted. He kept asking me about my plans for school and I sense that he will be becoming more generous in the near future. Ideally, I would still love to have a 4K arrangement. I guess I will play it by ear and see if or when I will be able to bring it up.

I did try to seduce him so it's not like I'm not doing my part :) Unfortunately, my ego was a little hurt as it didn't work out. lol oh well, I think we both got a little too intoxicated anyway. Overall, I had a lovely time, he enjoyed the gift I gave him, and I became 5 Benjamin's richer that night. I hope to see him soon. I made sure I busted his balls on him seeing me more. He agreed and also said he owes me shopping (Jimmy Choos!!!). I reminded him that he also owes me a trip to New York too!

3 comments:

  1. bringing up the allowance is my least favorite thing in the world to do ... i always hope the sd brings it up first or at least hints that there is one so i'm not as conflicted in bringing it up.

    nonetheless, your sd #1 seems like a really nice guy & i hope things work out great for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks J Lee. The thing is, we were supposed to start the 4K arrangement in November but he was constantly traveling. I will just continue to be patient because he really is a nice guy. I hope it works out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun date! Other women are always hard to impress. I tend to get a long with everyone but sometimes women can be catty and so judgmental! Glad you won them over!

    ReplyDelete