Monday, January 4, 2010

Pffffft

I don't know if I am making that sound because of who I am, what I do, my commitmentphobia....Speaking of which...This is one of the reasons that lured me into this lifestyle: I can have a "part-time" boyfriend that will spoil me and I do not have to pay for any of it! Ha, because I certainly can't afford much time or money :/ However! I am working towards my career goals at the moment and I won't lie, it has certainly been taking a lot out of me--physically, mentally and emotionally. I guess this was more of a vent....HOWEVER! I do have some more sugar news, as follows:

1) SD#1 said we will be getting together this weekend. SHOPPING!?
2) Meeting Pot. SD tomorrow
3) Date with a cute, successful man this week
4) Responded to Gift Daddy. To be honest, I did not bring up exclusivity & am being a hypocrite. Yep. Go me. We'll see how things go. . .

2 comments:

  1. This new year sounds great so far. I'm new to the sugar world but I hope everything works out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chloe. Now it seems I have too many (decent) choices. I guess I shouldn't complain eh....we'll see how it goes. I have a feeling 2 may be axed soon... Thanks and welcome Chloe!

    ReplyDelete