Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sugar Dates

Well I let Gift Daddy know that I didn't think we were a good match. He was very cool and sweet about it. Overall, he really is a nice guy and even cute, but not what I was looking for. Plus, I could see myself getting too attached.

Moving on, I got in touch with the Pot. SD I met on Tuesday and we have tentative plans to meet again next week. I will call him Mr. Sexy! I found him on Craigslist, again, which I thought I'd never do - but hey - don't knock it 'til you try it! I will bring up allowance talk as he's mentioned "physical pleasure". I do think I intimidate him - hey - whatever I can use to my advantage ;)

Last but not least, I am seeing SD#1 this weekend for sushi (and lots of sake of course :) so I am pretty excited. No shopping, which is a bummer; however, he is my Cash Daddy! Can't go wrong with cash! Hopefully he is feeling extra generous as I have not seen him in 2 months! Plus, I got him a gift that I know he'll love (or at least laugh!). Priceless.

1 comment: