Monday, December 28, 2009

NSA

I can't help but feel that my ego is slightly bruised. I am not trying to be a hypocrite here, but I don't understand how someone can text me daily since meeting me, going out with me, and the day after taking me shopping...posts a new ad on Craigslist (I found this out through a friend).

Granted I guess we never made things official, which is fine, but how would you ladies feel? Meh, I don't know if I should even give a rat's ass but my health is at risk and that's rather important to me. If you do not have health, you have nothing. I guess we'll see what happens when SD#1 gets back in town; I sure do miss his company.

6 comments:

  1. Umm yeah I'd be pissed too. I understand NSA but damn, what about respect and dignity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I would not care. I just would not talk to him again. He was not serious about an exclusive arrangement then he can go to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be upset. He didn't have the balls to say he wasn't feeling you that much. Or maybe he's looking for an easy lay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, thank you ladies for the comments. I am glad my feelings are valid. I guess he is X-ed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, give him the axe-especially since you made it clear you wanted something more exclusive.

    That being said, I personally don't care if my daddy has other girls or is seeking other girls; these are clearly not monogamous men in the first place.
    ;)

    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be upset as well... I understand the NSA nature of these relationships all too well but DAMN... it sure hurts the ego. Although as SBs we should be used to this (i mean most of them are married and cheating on their wives how can we expect them to be faitful to us) but the human in us still can never fully get used to this.

    The best way to deal is to have back ups in case this happens... that way you are never too emotionally invested in one man.

    ReplyDelete