Sunday, December 6, 2009

All I want for Christmas is to see my SugarDaddy

I decided against meeting up with Millionaire #2 again. You ladies are probably like "whhhhhat is this girl doing!". Although I know time is of the essence, I just feel too pressured meeting so many times in a short period of time for pot SDs that are from out of town. And of course I took the coward's way out and e-mailed him instead of calling him (and he called me out on this, oh well).

Maybe if I was 18 again I could move quicker like I used to. I suppose in the future I would have to find someone in my vicinity like my current one. Maybe the next step would be to freestyle it, but not until after I have tied up some threads with my current SD.

So there you have it. I probably won't be posting again until end of December or in the New Year. I wish you ladies all Happy holidays and Happy new year! And of course the best of luck with your sugar hunt.

All I want for Christmas is...my real SugarDaddy.

2 comments:

  1. I think you made the right choice. It's best to always follow your gut. And who care if you emailed him. You don't owe him more than that, and he should just be happy you had the decency to not just disappear without a warning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LA, I appreciate your comment! I just mailed my SD a card, and a very one at that. I think he'll appreciate it. He does get back this weekend but I'm sure he'll be flying out to see his family and relatives.

    ReplyDelete