Saturday, December 26, 2009

First Sugar Shopping Sprees!

The other day I went sugar shopping for the first time with my new gift daddy (SD#2). I met gift daddy through Craigslist! I have always been weary about meeting potentials off of there but I seemed to find a decent one, even if he isn't that rich, and when I say "that rich" I mean he's certainly not a millionaire like SD#1.

What I like about gift daddy is that w
e have some great chemistry, he's cute, and younger; so, if I ever run into anybody I know (like I actually did on the first date with him) no one would think it's odd--he's barely 10 years older than me.

On our second date he took me shop
ping. Now I've never been on a sugar shopping spree before and I'll tell you what, I failed you sugarbabies. Since I don't know his true networth, I was uncomfortable spending an obscene amount. I should have asked him what his budget was, then I think I would have felt more comfortable. I barely spent $100. Epic fail.

This shopping spree brought me back to my very first transaction with SD #1. "Transaction" sounds so cold but in reality, it pretty much i
s one. And when I mean "transaction" here, I am the one receiving thus far. Anyway, th
e first wad of cash I got spelled a whole wave of emotions--I felt bad, excited, weird, uncomfortable and even felt like shit all at the same time. I had a wonderful time
yet I am being paid. Hmm. The feeling did pass and I realized it's like getting a period for the first time. It's weird, uncomfortable, I feel like shit, but it's natural. With that said, and sorry for such a comparison but I'm on my period right now, lol, transactions are necessary and natural to such SD/SB relationships.

Anyway, gift daddy, aka SD#2, I think I will
keep around. I do enjoy his company, he of course pays for everything. Although he doesn't like to give straight cash (bummer) he certainly and blatantly said that I will be spoiled (yay!).

It's funny how things work. I was so against looking for another SD despite the fact my main one has been gone for 2 months! Holy
moly. Again, sometimes things just don't go as planned but that is not necessarily a bad thing! On a bright note with SD#1, he will be back in my city next week and he said that he owes
me shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm super excited to shop with SD#1 because he not only will enjoy it, but he is a millionaire. I mean shit, he likes Gucci so I certainly won't feel bad when I pick up my first pair of Jimmy Choos! :D

4 comments:

  1. Just read your blog and saw your profile. Would love to some an HNT of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot boots! Seems like you have a good plan- 2 is better than one and they both bring different things to the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some sexy choo's! Can't wait till I can get my first pair! lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol yeah, I love their purses too! Soooo hot!

    ReplyDelete