Saturday, December 5, 2009

Millionaire #2: Sugar Rush

I went on a sugar date last night with Millionaire #2. I found out right before my date that he had contacted my friend who was on that site; nothing wrong with that, but I found out he is not as generous as my "current SD" (still in quotes as I have yet to solidify things with him). My friend said that he was rather sexual and was offering only 2K.

Although slightly put off, I went on the date. He was easy on the eyes, in his mid 40s and rather funny. He did not bring up sex and I did not bring up the allowance, although I sort of wanted to. Per my friend, she thinks he is somewhat desperate, but he said he wasn't, as I am not as well. After I said that, I realized now he certainly may not give me 4K. He did mention that "we should get me an Ipod". Hmm. He may be more of a gifts/trips daddy.

Now, I did have a pleasant time with him, dinner and drinks, but what I hate about pot SDs that do not live in my area....well things are rushed. I don't like to rush into things, although some sugar right now would be nice...hmmm

So, I guess my dilemma is...Can I be with him AND my "current SD"? Should I? Would I? Could I? Ugh. He would only want to meet 1-2 times per month, which is ok. My "current SD" gets back overseas third week of December. Now I know he trusts me and has to be still interested as I had asked for his mailing address and he gave it to me. I want to send him a small gift for Christmas. Also, I hope to see him then because it is near Christmas, but he may be with family....

Sooo what do you girls think, should I also have a second SD? My mind says yes, but could I really do it? (no pun intended lol). I would see him Sunday, and he wants me to bring him some patron, and well......take a guess, I know what he wants. Oh, and I have to call him today so I pretty much need to decided ASAP.

Man, no wonder why so many girls get burnt out fast!!!


4 comments:

  1. I think you should. Sugardaddy 101 and a lot of sugar babys think this is the way to go, even if your original SD was seeing you all the time and reliable (which he isnt) id still say go get number 2, just incase. At the end of the day more fun, more allowence. It will stop your from over stressing about your number one, which will relax you and you will feel more confident in both relationships.
    I like your number 1 but sucessful men are busy, so having 2 is a wise choice!
    BB x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Baby Bow. Go for it. More money, more fun! And SD #2 would also be a backup incase things were to abruptly end with SD#1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say go for both... unless/until SD1 becomes reliable and wants to be exclusive. My new goal is to have one long distance and one local ;)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two sugar daddies are always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete