Wednesday, October 7, 2009

*Wish List*

Seeing as I love to procrastinate, I have decided to post my Wish List (an idea I stole from...College Sugarbaby?). Anyway, here they are in no particular order.

1. Adobe Photoshop CS4
2. New Mac ($1000+)
3. Laser Peels
3. New boobies....maybe. C cup. ($6000+)
4. Ikea Drawing Table ($150)
5. MAC makeup ($200)
6. Airbrush makeup equipment & class ($600) [signed up!]
7. Movado watch ($800+)
8. New cellphone ($200)
9. Ipod Touch ($300) [Seeing as all of you girls are raving about it]
10. Hire webdesigner ($?)

...and a new car! But I think I would have trouble hiding that from family; talk about big ticket items! Oh well, I can still dream!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm....a wishlist. That's a good idea...I can dream right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you updaed your wishlist?
    <<Web Designer =]

    -College Sb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carefull with the implants. I've done a lot of research on it and infections are common. I was going to get them before but then I found out you have to change them every ten years so I decided not to. Now I want mine reduced :/

    ReplyDelete