Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tick Tock

...still waiting patiently. I did have a dream last night with lots of sugary goodness so we shall see, we shall see.

I did send my SD some sexy glamor shots while he was away overseas so he wouldn't forget about me, hehe. He seemed to enjoy them. Although he was the one who said to keep an eye on my e-mail, I was to one to write him.

I figure, he's the busy one and I have nothing to lose. I've always been used to being the chasee in relationships so being 99.9% chaser in this one takes me out of my comfort zone. Now don't get me wrong, I have no problem making the first move, but being the main chaser is different. It's all good as long as I don't let my insecurities seep in.

I await patiently.




Who am I kidding!!!!!!!! This is certainly testing my patience! And I'd prefer to be chased. Haha oh well, a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do!

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100% with this post! I can't wait to see what happens when he gets back! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh... I know exactly what you mean. I keep trying to remind myself these are extremely busy guys and it will be worth it. I've never really felt like an insecure girl until recently... I guess it wears on you. Best Wishes! I hope your next post will be about a lovely gift and/or allowance! x! ivanka

    ReplyDelete