Sunday, October 11, 2009

Secrets, what secrets?

My brother found out today that I have a Sugardaddy. He's no dummy. He saw me get picked up by my SD's driver last week for my second date. He had asked my IRL (Sugarbaby) friend who my "rich boyfriend" was. She played dumb. Gotta love her.

Now I have nothing to hide. Why? I am a grown woman and make my own choices. What surprised me was that my brother was not phased at all. I'm actually glad he asked because now I won't have to be a ninja when I travel with my SD. My brother did ask several questions about Mr. Chemistry like how I met him, what he does and so forth. I answered truthfully and even mentioned SA.com...and then...he asked if he could get a Sugarmommy ;) Oh brother how I love you.

Now...would I openly talk about it to my parents? Hell no! They already know the other crazy shit I've done in the past and they don't need to know about this! Ironicly, my father and I have openly joked about Sugardaddies, even today. Ah...the irony. So now let me ask you ladies, how many of you have told someone about your sugarlifestyle, whether it be a best friend or family member?

5 comments:

  1. ive told 3 ppl so far IRL..my 3 gay bffs...they are all soo intrigued by it and want gay sugardaddies for themselves..but idk if they have the drive to really go for it...but they are SOO envious of the stuff ive received so far..LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my sister are both sugar babies she's 35 and I'm 22 so we are both looking for different things but she is a great for advice and stuff. I've told my best friend about my first SD who just fell into my life (and is somehow back) but I have not told her I am actively seeking someone now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! D.S: Yes, you definitely need the drive for it no doubt.

    Cherry: That's very cool that both you and your sister are SBs. It must be nice to talk about it and have someone to guide you. As for best friend...for some reason I have been witholding this info from her when I normally tell her everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tell my friends about it, but not my family. If I get an official SD, I will tell my family that I am dating someone older and rich, but not the ins and the outs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told my best friend only because she figured it out (living with someone for one year in a dorm room can make that happen I guess). I think it become painfully obvious when she saw me take off to Miami with a one day notice even though I had no job. Oh and coming back to the room with like $300 in cash randomly probably made her more suspicious, so I just finally told her the truth and surprisingly she was ok with it. :) Now as for my family, I would never tell them since they are all ultra religious and conservative and see SB/SD arrangements as the gateway to prostitution.

    ReplyDelete