Saturday, October 3, 2009

Second Date!!!

So I have my second date with Mr. Chemistry tomorrow and I'm pretty excited. I feel like I should not be feeling this excited about a potential SugarDaddy but I am :)

Although I am excited to see him, I am nervous about bringing up the financial aspect of the arrangement but it must be done! I've lost sleep over this so tomorrow is the big day! I have a little speel that I have been practicing and I plan on getting glammed out; I will be wearing a new black little dress that I got ON SALE at G by Guess for like$12!!! Go me!!! I will then wear my blue swavorski pearl necklace that I bought ages ago and have worn only once to add some sparkle. Re: Tyra Banks show, men like SHINY! Haha, you really have to see that episode, it was pretty funny.

Anyway, my makeup will be sultry, add some fake lashes (not full ones) gloss and I'm thinking hair up. Oh I am excited! Wish me luck ladies and I will have a full update!

No comments:

Post a Comment