Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hibernation Domination



Yes, yes I know you should not put all your eggs in one basket but we had a verbal agreement. My Sugardaddy recently launched several products so it is understandable why I have not seen him, since...oooh say almost two months now?

We still text although this week has been quieter than usual. I don't want to bug him, although I don't want to make him think I'm not interested. He did say it WAS okay to text him sooooooo, I guess I will shoot him a text tomorrow. Also to keep him interested, I e-mail him on occasion some of my lovely modeling photos, showing off my ASSets ;)

Anyway, I have been so busy with my life that I no longer obsess about Sugarlife, although it would be nice to seriously get the ball rolling. I have all these projects in mind but what is stopping me is the lack of sugar.

If I do not see him in December the latest, it is seriously time to move on. I just hope that I can start the new year with a big bang and lots of sugar.

3 comments:

  1. do you two have an allowance agreement or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a verbal agreement (see early posts). He said that when he got back from overseas our arrangement would become official. Unfortunately...He's been very busy and traveling extensively all over the country now. So, if I do not see him in December...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey MadGeisha :} Sounds to me a bit like he may not be as serious as you might want and/or need him to be? I feel EXACTLY the same way because I work almost everyday and I don't mind that- but having more sugar to push the creative projects that I'm trying to transition over to would certainly be IDEAL...

    If you're not 'official' yet then don't just sit on your eggs and wait for them to hatch... You don't want to settle for less and perhaps this might be a bad habit to watch out for in the future (seeing him only every few months? Time is precious baby... )

    P.S. Do you have profiles on any accounts? I'm about to blog now about some things I am pondering that I would love some SB feedback on... hope to hear from ya!
    xoxo

    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete